Unique, architecturally designed, super-spacious contemporary villa in a fabulous quiet location with ultimate privacy: welcome to 8 Frida Heilstraat in Arnhem. This luxury villa is set on a wonderful expansive lot of approximately 1,287 sqm on the edge of the Gaardenhage neighborhood. A. lush oasis, yet within easy reach of Arnhem's beautiful city center.
NAT architects from Amsterdam were responsible for the design of this gem, showcasing a fabulous combination of sleek angles and exceptional daylight entry. The finishes are to a high-end, luxury standard. The decor of the home reflects a keen eye for detail, and the property is in pristine condition. The entire home features smooth plaster walls, stunning cast flooring (2019) with underfloor heating and built-in custom-made closets in every room. In short: a gorgeous, cohesive property.
The villa is very energy efficient, is fully insulated and fitted with a geothermal heat pump and solar panels.
Portico entrance to the hall, built-in closet, restroom, access to the living room and kitchen/lounge and stairs to the first floor.
Spacious and welcoming living room with stunning custom-made cabinets, an inviting gas fireplace (Bellfires), beautiful luxury open-plan kitchen/lounge, fabulous sightlines and access to the patio and garden.
Modern open-plan kitchen (Siematic, 2009) with a chef's island, custom-made wall cabinet and a range of premium fitted appliances (incl. Gaggenau): 5-burner gas range with a stir-fry burner, dishwasher, kitchen boiler, refrigerator, range hood and oven.
Wonderful study, again with custom-made cabinets and designer sliding doors (EKU).
There is also a convenient utility room/pantry with abundant storage space, the fittings for the laundry station, and the villa's technical equipment (geothermal heat pump, mechanical ventilation unit with a heat recovery system).
Landing with access to three good-sized bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate restroom. The primary bedroom is at the rear of the home and features a stunning walk-in closet, sliding doors (with built-in sun screen) to the roof terrace and is fitted with air conditioning. The roof terrace offers a fantastic view of the garden and conservatory and the adjacent cherry orchard. Modern and spacious bathroom with a bathtub, a generous walk-in rain shower and two sinks.
Stunning, professionally landscaped garden of over 1,000 sqm that wraps around the house. Featuring three fabulous terraces, a patio off the kitchen and the sitting room with an awning, a conservatory and a third terrace at the rear of the garden.
An absolute joy!
The garden is impeccably maintained, a contemporary design with a wide range of tree species, and the entire lot is lined with a beautiful beech hedge. The southern perimeter is lined with eight tall parasol plane trees. During summer these serve as formidable, natural protection against the sun, and let through sufficient light during the winter months. Up-lights illuminate the trees in the evening.
Detached wooden shed (approx. 28 sqm) with electrics.
- Stunning villa, impeccably maintained
- Energy label A! Geothermal heat pump (Stiebel Eltron, 2009) & solar panels (2021)
- Underfloor heating and passive underfloor cooling throughout
- Air conditioning the primary bedroom
- The villa features beautiful fitted closets (custom-made by De Meubelmaat)
- Ground-floor study
- High-end, low maintenance window frames and sliding doors (Alcoa architectural systems)
- Alarm system with motion sensors (2020)
- Paintwork & wall coating recently completed (2022)
- Charging station
- Beautiful fenced lot with an electric gate (2020)
- On-lot parking for multiple cars
- Due to the expansive lot, there are many options for further expansion/extension (e.g. a garage or a private practice)
- Professionally landscaped contemporary garden with several sun terraces
- Sprinkler system throughout the garden
- Inviting outdoor "living room"
- Conservatory walls are piled and insulated allowing for this section to be incorporated into the home.
- Entire property has a UTP Network with hub and switch
- Preparations for fiber optics initiated
- Active HOA for the shared maintenance of the hedges and wooded areas. HOA also organizes regular gatherings and an annual barbecue.
A home in the city, but with a rural vibe: welcome to Gaardenhage. A quiet, family-friendly area with green hedges, fruit trees and modern architecture. Live in the suburbs, nearby all urban amenities with excellent access to highways and public transportation. The international school is within cycling distance of the property. The neighborhood itself offers countless amenities, including a shopping center, several schools, a district office, large sports complex Sportpark Rijkerswoerd and city farm/petting zoo "De Korenmaat". In close proximity to main arterial roads such as the A325, A15, A50 and Pleijroute to the A12. Arnhem's bustling city center is just 15 minutes by bicycle, or 10 minutes' commute by car or bus.